Student Tucasi

School Name

St. John’s C of E Primary School

Learning, Loving and Laughing Together!

Get In Touch

Contact Us

Click here for more details


I have a concern about my child in class, who should I direct my concerns to?


If you have a question about your child, please speak to your class teacher in the first instance.  If after speaking to them, you still have concerns, then please speak to the Phase Lead.  A list of Phase Leads can be found on our website under the Our school tab on the staff page.  If you are still concern, please feel free to escalate these to the Deputy Head or Headteacher.

Several parents in my child's class have a concern about how homework is set and what is expected of the children, who can we speak to?


St John's has establised a Parent Voice Group to raise whole class issues at.  Please speak to your parent voice rep for your class, the list is available on the website under the parents tab.