Google Internet Legends
On Friday 25th November, KS2 were lucky enough to have a visit from Google to help us learn more about staying safe online.
We helped the Google team solve some clues that led us to five things we can remember to help us stay safe online.
1) Be Internet Sharp - this involves us thinking before we share.
2) Be Internet Alert - which reminds us to check if something is real
3) Be Internet Secure - this taught us about protecting our stuff online
4) Be Interent Kind - which is all about looking out for each other online
5) Be Internet Brave - when in doubt, talk to someone and discuss
When we had solved all the clues we were awarded the title of Internet Legends!
We really enjoyed the assembly and will continue to look at the five internet safety areas in our e-safety lessons in school.