Reception 2021 Start
Welcome to Class Page for the parents and children who will be joining St John's School in September 2021.
Although we now have a ‘road map’ of how the government is planning to move towards a ‘new normal’, it is still a little uncertain how this will effect schools and therefore what induction for your child will look like. In the meantime, we want to keep the process moving as best we can.
We hope you have now received a letter directly, via email from our admin office email system which explains the next steps. If you haven't, please check your junk mail box just in case! Alternatively, a copy of the letter can be found below:
Just in case you haven't had chance to read the letter or fully digest the information, here is a summary of what you need to do now:
1. Check the information below for your day and time slot to pop into school to confirm that you would like the place:
- Surname A - G between 12.30pm and 2.30pm on Tuesday 27th April 2021
- Surname H - N between 12.30pm and 2.30pm on Wednesday 28th April 2021
- Surname O - Z between 12.30pm and 2.30pm on Thursday 29th April 2021
2. Bring with you your child's birth certificate as evidence of their date of birth and 2 documents to prove your address. By presenting these documents, you confirm your child's place.
3. Let the school office know what via firstname.lastname@example.org what pre-school your child currently attends.
4. Complete the Teachers2parents permission form that we emailed you with our welcome letter.